Week 21 or 22?

The real week 21 got snowed out and with Martin Luther King Jr. day, we only had 1 day of school so now this is week 21. Something like that. Anyway, in “week 21” we had literacy night. This is a book fair/reading program we do. I had to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? to some little kids in my school. Meanwhile, I got some books from the book fair. I got a book called A Night Divided which is my new favorite book. What is your favorite book called? Also my classmate, Lily F., got #1 in the country on Ticket To Read. 4th person this year, and they have all only been in my class. Also I started anchoring on my morning news that we do each day. As we say on the news,” and make it a great day at Rocky Hill!

One thought on “Week 21 or 22?

1. I am doing a opinion paper and class and I was hoping you people would help out. My team is doing no phones in school. Way in and say whether you think phones should be in school or not. Please say no to phones. Here’s a reason, too help, they may cause a source of cheating, the other classmates may have money issues, But please go with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want a good grade. A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ 🙂 ;-), From Franklyn